EBOOK - Lò hơi & Thiết bị bay hơi và thiết bị ngưng tụ (Sadik Kakac) - 851 Trang.
This up-to-date reference covers the thermal design, operation and maintenance of the three major components in industrial heating and air conditioning systems including fossil fuel-fired boilers, waste heat boilers and air conditioning evaporators. Among the distinguishing features covered are: the numerous types of components in use and the features and relative merits of each, overviews of the major technical sections of the book, with suggested approaches to design based on industrial experience, case studies and examples of actual engineering problems, design methods and procedures based on current industrial practice in the United States, Russia, China and Europe with data charts, tables and thermal-hydraulic correlations for design included, and various approaches to design based on experience in the art of industrial process equipment design.
1. Introduction - S. Kakaç
2. Basic Design Methods of Heat Exchangers - S. Kakaç and E. Paykoq
3. Forced Convection Correlations for Single-Phase Side of Heat Exchangers - S. Kakaç and R. Oskay
4. Heat Exchanger Fouling - A. K. Agrawal and S. Kakaq
5. Industrial Heat Exchanger Design Practices - J. Taborek
6. Fossil-Fuel-Fired Boilers: Fundamentals and Elements - J. B. Kitto, Jr. and M. J. Albrecht
7. Once-Through Boilers - R. Leithner
8. Thermohydraulic Design of Fossil-Fuel-Fired Boiler - Components
Z. H. Lin
9. Nuclear Steam Generators and Waste Heat Boilers - J. G. Collier
10. Heat Transfer in Condensation - P. J. Marto
11. Steam Power Plant and Process Condensers - D. Butterworth
12. Evaporators and Condensersfor Refrigeration and AirConditioning Systems - M. B. Pate
13. Evaporators and Reboilers in the Process and Chemical - Industries
P. B. Whalley
Appendix A. Thermophysical Properties - P. E. Liley.