EBOOK - Cấu tạo và thông số kỹ thuật của xe bán tải ISUZU MODEL TFR/TFS 2004.
The 2004 model year TF series is full-model-changed. The exterior and interior are fully changed with new design concept.
The engine of diesel and gasoline has reviewed to meet emission standards. For this reason, the 4JB1-T engine is deleted from 2004 model year. The gasoline engine series also has improved performance to meet emission standards and market requires.
The chassis parts, many part of constructions are newly adopted or applied from other products.
The main features for the 2004 year general export model as follows.
- Introduction of new design exterior
- Introduction of new design interior
- Reviewed body size
- Extended wheel base and tread
- Increased gross vehicle weight
- Increased gross trailer weight
- Deletion of 4JB1-T engine
- Adoption of improved 4JA1-T engine
- Adoption of improved 4JA1-TC engine
- Adoption of 4JH1-TC engine for 4JB1-T engine
- Adoption of 6VE1 3.5L engine for 6VD1 3.2L engine
- Adoption of HEC 2.4L engine for HEC 2.2L engine
- Adoption of new transmission
- Adoption of new transfer case & 2WD-4WD control
- Adoption of new suspension for 2WD model
- Adoption of new steering mechanism
- Adoption of new anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- Adoption of key-less entry system
- Adoption of anti-theft system (UK model has dead-lock system).